Deadline for abstract submission
June 1, 2017
Notification of acceptance
July 1, 2017
Deadline for early registration
July 15, 2017
Deadline for modify registration info.
September 1, 2017
On behalf of the conference organization and scientific advisory committees, I sincerely invite you to participate in the 2017 International Conference on Biofabrication that will be held in Beijing, China on 15th to 18th, October, 2017.
The conference will provide a broad communication venue for scientists, researchers, industrial and medical sectors to exchange and disseminate their latest scientific discoveries, research and developments, and emerging applications in the field of Biofabrication. The conference will also facilitate the international collaboration and to explore new directions in the field of Biofabrication.
The conference will highlight, but not limited to the following topics:
- Bio-3D Printing of cells, proteins, and biologics, including inkjet printing, bioplotting, biological laser printing and other novel bioprinting techniques;
- Biofabrication of in vitro biological models, tissue models, disease pathogeneses models, drug toxicological, discovery and delivery models;
- Biofabrication of cell/tissue/organ-on-a-chips, and in vitro micro-physiological systems;
- Biofabrication for Engineering Living Systems;
- Novel bioinks and biomaterials for Bioprinting;
- Integrated bio-micro-nano fabrication, and bio-additive manufacturing;
- Biofabrication of tissue scaffolds and tissue engineered substitutes;
- Design, modeling and evaluation of the biofabrication processes, biofabricated structures, cell aggregates and tissue ingrowth;
- Biofabrication industry, regularity, trend and future directions.
We look forward to your participation in this important event! See you in Beijing.
Chair, 2017 International Conference on Biofabrication
Wei Sun, Ph.D.
Co-Chair, 2017 International Conference on Biofabrication
Tao Xu, Ph.D.
International Society of Biofabrication
Chinese Mechanical Engineering Society
Chinese Society for Biomaterials
Biomanufacturing Center, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Tsinghua University
Biomanufacturing and Medical Devices Frontier Innovation Center, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Tsinghua University
Biomanufacturing and Rapid Forming Technology Key Laboratory of Beijing
111 “Biomanufacturing and Engineering Living Systems” Innovation International Talents Base
Bio-3D Printing Beijing International Cooperation Base
Shenzhen Biomanufacturing Engineering Laboratory
Biomanufacturing Engineering Institution of Chinese Mechanical Engineering Society
Advanced Manufacturing of Biomaterials Institution, Chinese Society for Biomaterials